[kde-solaris] kdebindings C#

Mikhail Veygman mveygman at netscape.net
Sun Oct 5 23:36:06 CEST 2003

I have compiled mono for Solaris (painful).  1 thing I have to say though even with mono I still have not been able to compile it.

The csant and mcs don't particularly like the format that Makefile and *.build files pass arguments.  After hacking them however I have been unable to compile bindings successfully.

Regards,

Mikhail