[kde-solaris] solaris 3.1.2 packages

Bob Meader bob at cci.net
Thu May 29 11:04:12 CEST 2003

I have set a solaris 3.1.2 packages compiled on Solaris 8 with gcc3.2 ready
for testing/download at
ftp://guiduck.com/incoming/kde/solaris/3.1.2 .  You need
to a least install QTfree,KDEreq,KDEbase,KDElibs and arts to
have a working KDE 3.1.2.  I should mention  I am over
my storage limit so I will have to 'drop' the packages
after several days...Would someone please step and
mirror ?

I have been trying to build koffice beta 1.3, got a link error message
during building sql drivers of missing calls. The missing
items are standard "socket" calls bind,socket,etc. I didn't
install a supported Datbase engine/library such as mysql
when I configured koffice-beta.  I am wondering do I need
to install a supported sql platform first before I can build
koffice beta ?