[kde-solaris] KDE Solaris

Mathias Meyer mailings at beatsteaks.de
Thu Jul 31 13:25:58 CEST 2003

On Thursday 31 July 2003 12:03 Cyril Plisko wrote:

> If this is the case I think I can handle Solaris 9 SPARC/x86 builds.
> I do think that they (Solaris 9 packages) should be built separately
> since many things KDE needs are included in Solaris 9 and it wise
> to use them instead of rebuilding things from the scratch and keeping
> two copies of things.

Definitely right ;)
Packages with or without Xft2? I was planning on doing those for S9U3 with
Forte, but if you've got more CPU power to compile, it would be cool.

Regards,
Mathias
--
"only wimps use backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)" - linus torvalds