[kde-solaris] KDE Solaris

Cyril Plisko Cyril.Plisko at CloverleafComm.COM
Thu Jul 31 14:03:15 CEST 2003

On Thursday 31 July 2003 10:41, Mathias Meyer wrote:
> On Thursday 31 July 2003 04:10 Stefan Teleman wrote:
> > Hi !!
> >
> > Thank you very very much to everyone for your vote!! I am very honored
> > by this task. And i promise i will not let you down.
>
> One question, though: We are still talking about packages for Solaris 8
> and not 9, right?

Hi !

If this is the case I think I can handle Solaris 9 SPARC/x86 builds.
I do think that they (Solaris 9 packages) should be built separately
since many things KDE needs are included in Solaris 9 and it wise
to use them instead of rebuilding things from the scratch and keeping
two copies of things.

Regards,
	Cyril

--