[kde-solaris] KDE Solaris

Cyril Plisko Cyril.Plisko at CloverleafComm.COM
Thu Jul 31 09:36:50 CEST 2003

Stefan,

On Thursday 31 July 2003 05:10, Stefan Teleman wrote:
> Hi !!

[snip]

> As far as the /opt/sfw and /usr/sfw directory trees (which seems to be
> the recommended location at CSW): i have noticed that Sun uses these
> directories to install software. I am wondering if using these
> directory trees would not create a conflict or a mess (by overwriting
> things already there). Just things to think about.

Actually CSW packages should go into /opt/csw
I did packaging quite a lot (both CSW and other things) and
also packaged KDE for the internal distribution in company
I work for.
I'll be glad to help if you'll feel like another hand would be useful.

Regards,
	Cyril

--
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign