[kde-solaris] Maintainer of KDE Solaris port

michael.szengel at philips.com michael.szengel at philips.com
Wed Jul 30 10:52:27 CEST 2003

Hello everybody,

Stefan has my vote for becoming an official maintainer of KDEs Solaris
port.

I started my professional life as an hardware designer and therefore I
miss a lot of knowledge and experiences in C programming in order to share
the active part of our group. ( I tried ones to compile KDE under Solaris,
but unsuccessful). The more I appreciate if somebody is going to take such
a lot of work on his shoulders and to share the fruits of that work with
us afterwards. Go ahead!

I would like to thank very much Stefan and all the others who provided KDE
packages for Solaris.

Greetings
Michael