[kde-solaris] KDE 3.1 port to Solaris 8 32-bit SPARC (Forte 7) is done

kde-solaris@mail.kde.org kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Tue Feb 25 09:52:01 2003

> I will now start looking for online space, so i can make it available
> for download -- i am thinking about sourceforge. I hope to be able to
> get everything set up, ready and available within the next two to
> three weeks.

Is there a technical reason why your changes cannot be integrated into
the upstream CVS (KDE_3_1_BRANCH, and HEAD of course)?  As long as no
i18n strings were changed, and you made no changes outside of
portability-bugfixes, I cannot see why they would object to applying
your patches.

D.A.Bishop