[kde-solaris] KDE on Solaris Companion CD

Keven Murphy kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Tue Feb 18 15:06:02 2003

Yes please provide. We use it on Sparc Solaris 2.7 to 9.

We are using KDE because it runs much faster than Gnome and there seems to be less load on the system coming from the desktop. And it is just better. :)

I would also like compiling instructions. If it all possible could they be gcc oriented.

K Murphy