[kde-solaris] KDE on Solaris Companion CD

Eric Boutilier kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Tue Feb 18 14:34:00 2003

Today, Ian Collins wrote:
> Eric Boutilier wrote:
>
> >Hi.
> >
> >We're looking for feedback regarding the usefulness of having KDE
> >available on the Solaris Companion CD (available for download
> >here: sun.com/solaris/freeware).
> >
> >Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide.
> >
> >Eric
> >

> I've been using it since you posted it, no problems and a worthwhile
> addition to the CD.
>
> Are you doing an update for 3.1?

Yes, it will get delivered as part of the Solaris 9 update that
will start shipping in the fall, but we plan to have it available
for download from the Companion CD web site a few months before that.

Eric