[kde-solaris] mplayer problems ion sunblade 100

Ben Rockwood kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Sun Feb 16 12:10:00 2003

I've used MPlayer on a variety of Sun systems.  Forte is the only way to
go.  When built with GCC is was just too slow.  Also, don't forget to whip
out the -fast option to Forte.
MediaLib is awsome, but I haven't personally noticed a massive jump in
performance.  And while X11 works pretty well, zooming doesn't work unless
I use OpenGL (mplayer -vo gl).
benr.

<quote who="Erik Hovland">