[kde-solaris] Too many debug messages

Amos Shapir kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Tue Feb 11 17:54:01 2003

When I run konsole (and most other KDE applications) from the command =
line, I get many debugging
messages from "kded" or "dcop", all over the window in which I started =
it, even when I start other
applications from other windows.

It used to be that starting the application with "kstart" would not do =
this, but my sysadmin has
recently moved the KDE directory (without touching anything or changing =
its path) and now even
that doesn't help.  How do I make it shut up??

TIA,
--=20
Amos Shapir
Cloverleaf Communications, Inc.
16 Basel st., P.O.Box 10174 Petah Tikva, Israel

Cloverleaf Disclaimer
This message including any document attached hereto is intended only
for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient,
dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, Please erase all copies of the message and
its attachments and notify postmaster@cloverleafcomm.com