[kde-solaris] ARTS builds under Sun Compiler Collection

Bart Whiteley kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Mon Feb 3 19:48:04 2003

KDE isn't yet ported to Sun's native C++ compiler, although an
effort is currently underway to do just that.  See several emails
here beginning with item #16
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-solaris&r=1&b=200301&w=2

Also, you won't be able to link kde object files built with GCC
to Forte built Qt libs.

--
Bart Whiteley             Computer Scientist   voice: (925) 423-2249
National Atmospheric Release Advisory Center   FAX: (925) 423-8274