[kde-solaris] KDE 3.1.4 for Solaris built with Forte 8

Stefan Teleman Stefan.Teleman at morganstanley.com
Thu Dec 11 15:29:23 CET 2003

Hi everyone!

It will be available early this weekend. Dirk Mueller was very nice
(as usual) and he fixed the ssh problem yesterday. I plan on uploading
all of them Friday night NY time.

The extra good news: i already have all the patches packaged. :-) They
will
be found in the PATCHES subdirectory.

The only drawback: i am going on vacation Dec 16 through 24. My
Internet
connection could be spotty (depending on how well my brand new
wireless
Internet service works). So, i may not be able to answer all the
questions
right away. Also, if you have any questions, please make sure to post
them
here -- i won't be able to access my normal home email addy during
this
time. Not to mention my work email. :-)

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.
Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is
prohibited.