[kde-solaris] KDE 3.1.2 on solaris 8 with g++-v3.3.1

Jan Van Belle Jan.Van_Belle at alcatel.be
Fri Aug 29 09:07:16 CEST 2003

Aaron Williams wrote:

> I have been successful with GCC 3.3.1.  All previous 3.x versions of GCC
> have serious problems with Solaris from my experience.  There are a few
> issues with 3.3.1, but all of those issues turned out to be in KDE, not
> the compiler and were usually easily fixed or patches were available via
> CVS.

Aha, that gives me some courage ;-)

As told before, I was perfectly able to compile QT-3.1.2,
but starting with aRts, I got probs with my include files. I
hope I fixed that now...
Are these patches for KDE also available in public?? I am
behind a strong firewall who does not permit external CVS
operations.

Kind regards,

Jan