[kde-solaris] KDE 3.1.2 on solaris 8 with g++-v3.3.1

Aaron Williams aaron_williams at net.com
Wed Aug 27 13:59:34 CEST 2003

I have been successful with GCC 3.3.1.  All previous 3.x versions of GCC
have serious problems with Solaris from my experience.  There are a few
issues with 3.3.1, but all of those issues turned out to be in KDE, not
the compiler and were usually easily fixed or patches were available via
CVS.

-Aaron