[kde-solaris] arts compiling -- QT 3.2.0

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Wed Aug 20 01:58:59 CEST 2003

There's 2 ways of trying to fix this.

First, make sure your QTDIR env var points to where qt 3.2 is
installed.

Then, hack the configure script in arts:

at around line 22040:

if test -z ""; then
  # Current default Qt version: 3.1
  kde_qtver=3
  kde_qtsubver=1

replace kde_qtsubver=1 with kde_qtsubver=2

and then re-run configure.

I just tried this and it works -- no complaints about QT version.

Please let me know.

--Stefan

-----