[kde-solaris] Re: arts compiling

Alan Mizrahi alan at cesma.usb.ve
Wed Aug 20 01:49:50 CEST 2003

Currently KDE doesn't build with qt-3.1.2 out of the box.

You have these options:
-Wait for the next version ode KDE
-Check if its already fixed in CVS
-Edit aclocal.m4 and rerun aclocal/autoconf/whatever else
-Downgrade to qt-3.1.2 (this is probably the best option because some people
say qt-3.2 is buggy).

You can also write kde-3.1.2 and qt-3.2 in google and click "Feel Lucky",
you'll find something useful.

--
			Alan Mizrahi
			Universidad Simon Bolivar