[kde-solaris] KDE & Sun GNOME

Rolf Sponsel Rolf.Sponsel at kstr.lth.se
Thu Aug 14 02:29:36 CEST 2003

Hello Stefan,

Thank You for clarifying in what way you have ported FAM to Solaris.

I'm not sure I'm the right person to tell whom you should contact,
but, out of reading the 'FAM Change Log' and out of the answers to
FAM and Solaris questions on the FAM Mailing List, I'd suggest you
contact Michael Wardle. You can find his email addresses either on
the FAM Mailing List or in the FAM Change Log. Can't tell you which
one is best, but he responds on the Mailing List.

New features planned for FAM 2.7 (by Michael Wardle)
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/fam/mail_archive/200304/msg00001.html

FAM Change Log;
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/fam/ChangeLog

And here, just for your convenience, are the posts about FAM and
Solaris that Lars Tunkrans and I have posted on the FAM List.

FAM-2.6.10, configure, error, MNTTYPE_NFS, Solaris 7
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/fam/mail_archive/200304/msg00016.html

FAM-2.6.10, Imon, NFS, Solaris 7
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/fam/mail_archive/200304/msg00021.html

FAM-2.6.10, compile, error, libfam, Solaris 7
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/fam/mail_archive/200304/msg00020.html

FAM-2.6.10 on SPARC/Solaris 9
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/fam/mail_archive/200305/msg00000.html

Best Regards / Rolf Sponsel