[kde-solaris] Solaris 9 packages

Mathias Meyer mailings at beatsteaks.de
Mon Apr 21 19:51:04 CEST 2003

Hey everyone,

I'd like to mention that I built a whole bunch of packages for Solaris 9
(Release 09/02), including Mosfet's Liquid engine (looks way ugly without
Xrender), Mandrake's new Galaxy look, KDevelop, Quanta, Umbrello and some
additional tools like doxygen, graphviz, Python (with a nice shared
library) and of course most KDE packages. kdeedu is missing, but coming
up ;)

More stuff is to come. I built them out of personal interest and they work
fine for the most part. If anyone wants to give 'em a shot, check out
http://maennergruppe.com/pom/kde/
You'll find additional information and all the packages there.

Have a nice day.
Regards,
Mathias
--
"only wimps use backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)" - linus torvalds