[kde-solaris] Printing from Kate and Kwrite crashes

LeBar, Russell J Russell.J.LeBar at erac.com
Thu Apr 17 11:24:38 CEST 2003

Anyone running into this problem? It looks like it crashes when it's handing
things off to the "printer" as what print system I use and what I am
printing to (real printer,  postscript, pdf, etc.) all have the same result.
Kedit and Kword print correctly. I noticed that Kwrite and Kate have several
advanced printing features that Kedit and Kword do not appear to have which
leads me to suspect that is the problem. Any ideas where I can look to
resolve this problem? Thanks!

Russ LeBar
Enterprise Rent-A-Car  Phone:314-512-3355
Network Management System Administration  Fax:314-512-6002
UNIX System Administrator  Pager:314-841-7565