[kde-solaris] Problems running kde 3.1.1 on Solaris 9

Philip Jackson Philip.Jackson at sunderland.ac.uk
Mon Apr 14 11:24:55 CEST 2003

Lars,

Thanks for your reply. I have installed Arts then KDE libs then the KDE
base package. I had a lot of problems with the version of bzip2 when
compiling kdoctools portion. The version gcc was 3.2. I have installed
all the essential (red) packages except the XServer which I presumed the
Solaris version XSun would be okay for.

Thanks,
Philip.