[kde-solaris] pkgs gone to??

Eva Brucherseifer kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Tue Dec 17 10:18:02 2002

Hi,

I also wondered about the same thing and asked the ftp admins about the
reasons. They said, that the Sparc Solaris version of 3.0.1 was removed
because of security issues in 3.0.1.

See
http://dot.kde.org/1037104659/
http://dot.kde.org/1034195249/

Unfortunatley at the moment we don't have any binary packages for Solaris at
all.
After New Years Day I have the chance to use the Solaris lab at our local
university for applied science for compiling new packages (probably 3.0.x and
maybe 3.1) on  Solaris 9 using gcc-3.2. Still time is short, so if anyone is
willing to provide binary packages of any sort, I'd appreciate it very much.

Greetings,
eva