KDE blog on blogger.com

Никита Сиргиенко warquark at gmail.com
Wed May 22 19:03:16 BST 2019

Akhil K. G. had suggested share the blog creating experience, so I had
decide to describe creating blog for KDE on blogspot platform.
This variant for separate blog for GSoC posts only.

1. Go to blogger.com site and create a account or login in existing.
2. Create new blog, for example <your name, nikename, somehting
else>gsoc2019. After this you should have blog with url, for example,
https://sirgienkogsoc2019.blogspot.com/
3. Now you could easy calculate rss link by adding "feeds/posts/default" to
the url end (for example,
https://sirgienkogsoc2019.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default)
4. Now, you could add your blog to Planet KDE by following instructions
from the site. You also could check previouse commits in planet kde
repository (for example, my 4c0be69d7fea610d6585a8b790bfb8f577de24f3).

Regards,
Nikita Sirgienko