showcase at Akademy

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sat Jul 13 15:49:13 BST 2019

Hey folks :)

If you're a student in one of KDE's mentoring programs and are coming
to Akademy this is for you.
For the past few years we have had a session at Akademy where the
students could show what they've been working on in front of the
Akademy attendees for a few minutes. This is always a great
opportunity to tell the rest of the KDE Community about the awesome
work you've been doing. We are doing this again this year. If you'd
like to be a part of it please let me know so I can plan everything.
The deadline for this is August 15th! If you have questions let me or
your mentor know.
And don't be afraid or shy. You'll have a great and supportive
audience and I'll be there as well to support you.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org