Hello GSoC students

Gopi Manohar Tatiraju deathcoderx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 08:08:52 BST 2019

Hey,
Actually, I am, interested in working on Project: AI Face Recognition with
OpenCV DNN module.
I also mailed the mentor but didn't get any response. Also, I was not able
to follow up as my mid-sem exams were going on.
But now I will fully dedicate my time to KDE.
Can you guide me through, like how should I proceed now and basic
requirements of KDE.

Cheers,
Gopi.