Hello GSoC students

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 07:55:56 BST 2019

I know not all of you with proposals have joined the list, but welcome to
those who have.

I want all of you to know that #kde-soc is available for you on freenode
IRC, on Matrix <https://webchat.kde.org/#/room/#freenode_#kde-soc:matrix.org>
or Telegram <https://t.me/joinchat/A-9tjgavn9YJ2myF1aTK4A>.

Of course most of your discussions now should be in team channels or
#kde-devel. However, -soc is there for you if you have questions about the
program itself. Please don't private message me (or anyone else) without
asking. 99.99% of all questions and discussions should be in the channel.
It's great to hang out there and help other students if you can. Believe
me, we take notice of that!

Please continue to improve your proposal, and discuss your work with your
team and mentor(s).

We look forward to to working with you.

Valorie, for KDE Student Programs

--