mentoring programs lightning talks at Akademy

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sat May 5 16:55:37 UTC 2018

Hey folks :)

Akademy is coming closer. We will do a session again where anyone who is
part of one of KDE's mentoring programs can talk about their project for a
few minutes. There will be a great and supporting audience and you can
showcase what you've been working on. If you'll be at Akademy and want to
be a part of it please let Bhushan and me know. We'd love to have as many
of you on stage as possible.
If you have any questions about it or need help please let us know.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org