Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 01:46:16 UTC 2018

Hi Iknoor,

Are you in touch with the mentor listed and the team that wants this
Idea done? That is the people you need to be talking with, right now.
If you have not subscribed to their team list, please start with that,
and also try connecting with them on IRC/telegram/matrix/rocketchat as
well.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez