KDE Installation Error

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 21:29:16 GMT 2018

Komal,

The error says, rewriting it a bit so it's easier to understand:

Could not find a version of Qt equal or greater than 5.7.0, which is
required.
The following Qt version was found on your system: 5.5.1

This makes sense since you are using an operating system from 2016. You
will need to use a more modern OS to build most KDE stuff.

Albert