Hello GCi students!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 21:35:04 GMT 2018

I think a few of you are still here on the list, which is great! I would
like to ask you how the experience was for you, and how you think we could
make it better next year? What are some tasks you wish we would have
proposed? Were the descriptions of the tasks clear enough so that you could
figure out how to do the work? Were the mentors helpful to you?

Please dont' be afraid of criticizing -- I'm asking for criticism and
suggestions. You may write the admins privately if you prefer; just email
kde-soc-management at kde.org to address all of us.

You can stay on this list as long as you like, using it to talk with your
fellow students. Many of them are past or aspiring Google Summer of Code
students who can be valuable guides to you younger ones.

If you are getting too much mail and prefer to leave, visit
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-soc, scroll to the bottom and
follow instructions for unsubscribing.

All the best,

Valorie