My Introduction to KDE

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 20:54:59 GMT 2018

Hello Visalakshi,

Nice to see you here. It seems that people don't use mail lists as much as
they used to, so it can seem hard to subscribe and use a list. However,
many companies and FOSS (free and open source) communities find them very
useful.

Learning how to find things online is a valuable skill, and I congratulate
you on doing that.

Welcome to the student list!

Valorie

--