Season of KDE Potential Projects

Boudhayan Gupta bgupta at kde.org
Wed Nov 22 22:20:57 UTC 2017

Hi Andrew,

While admittedly some Java and a little bit of web development isn't
much to go on, it's not too little either. I'd say get in touch with
the guys at WikiToLearn to see if they have any potential projects
they need help with. I've CC'ed one of the guys in this email.

Thanks,
Boudhayan Gupta
KDE e.V. - Community Working Group