Season of KDE Potential Projects

_ nguyea6@uw.edu nguyea6 at uw.edu
Wed Nov 22 08:34:20 UTC 2017

Hi, I am a student from the University of Washington who is interested in
contributing to KDE for Season of KDE 2018. My programming knowledge is
limited to two university quarters of introductory Java programming and one
quarter of web development, so I am not entirely sure about the kind of
projects I am able to work on. I know that I would like to work on
graphical and usability improvements. but I am not sure if these are within
my scope. What projects could I work on given my current knowledge? Thank
you.

--
--Andrew Nguyen