Hello GSoC students!

Divyam Madaan divyam3897 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 16:12:49 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thank you for asking. I am Divyam Madaan and would be working for creating
activities for GCompris this summers :) It has been great till now. Though
I had my exams this whole month but finally they will come to an end on
30th to let me begin my coding. I still managed to work on some
improvements and bugs that were left upon.

Also, a GSoC meet up/get together at Akademy would be great. I am looking
forward to join (though my travel request is yet to be approved to allow me
to reach :( )  Looking forward to a great summer :)

Thank you
Regards
Divyam Madaan