Waiting for a review

Rishabh Gupta rishabh9511 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 16:58:00 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am Rishabh, working on project Cantor under the guidance of Filipe
Saraiva.

I have been working according to the time line and most of what I proposed
to do during the first month has been completed.

My blogs <https://rish9511.wordpress.com/category/kde/>   and status report
page <https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2017/StatusReports/RishabhGupta> are
up to date with all the recent changes I have made

Commit: https://phabricator.kde.org/D6074

Few days back my mentor told me that he has got sick  which eventually
slowed things down. We communicated through emails  where I kept him
informed with what I was doing including the implementation details, but I
haven't received any review yet

Before making any more changes I would want my code to be reviewed
otherwise the diff will get too large

Thank you,
Rishabh