Regarding KDE soc and Gsoc

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Wed Jun 7 08:55:30 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 31 May 2017 13:32:41 CEST Shashwat Mishra wrote:
> Hello.I am new to the open source world.Well I wanted to know what is the
> exact procedure to get selected in KDE soc or GSoc?

Please have a look at the following page:
  https://community.kde.org/GSoC

In order to get selected as a KDE GSoC student, you'll first have to come up
with a project you're interested in and participate in development way
*before* the GSoC session so we can judge your skills.

The wiki page has a lot more information, please check it out!

Cheers,
Kevin