Application for Google Code-in Mentor for KDE

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Wed Nov 16 17:05:58 UTC 2016

On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 3:53 PM, Jayanth Chandra
<jayanthchandra14 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello ,
>
> I am Jayanth, Comp. Science Engineer. I got your contact from google code-in mailing list.I have been contributor to open source organisation such as Mozilla and Joomla. I am extremely interested about mentoring young students for open source contribution. You seek some one with good Coding skills and experience in product management. As you can see from my attached portfolio, i fulfill the criteria required for the role.
>

> I look forward to hear from you,
>
> Sincerely,
>
> -Jayanth Chandra

Hi Jayanth,

Thank you for wanting to support us for Google Code-in. We do however
only let people mentor who have contributed to KDE for a while for
many reasons. Please do get involved and join as a mentor for the next
program we're running.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org