Application for Google Code-in Mentor for KDE

Jayanth Chandra jayanthchandra14 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 14:53:02 UTC 2016

Hello ,

I am Jayanth, Comp. Science Engineer. I got your contact from google
code-in mailing list.I have been contributor to open source organisation
such as Mozilla and Joomla. I am extremely interested about mentoring young
students for open source contribution. You seek some one with good Coding
skills and experience in product management. As you can see from my
attached portfolio, i fulfill the criteria required for the role.

I look forward to hear from you,

Sincerely,

-Jayanth Chandra