KDE-SoC .... The time for proposals is NOW

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 05:22:15 UTC 2016

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 7:16 AM, Pali Rohár <pali.rohar at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 17 March 2016 14:39:06 Narek Babajanyan wrote:
>> Greetings everyone,
>>
>> I'm writing to express my interest in participating in Kopete IRC
>> plugin development project.
>
> Hi! If you are still interested, do not forget to send proposal to
> google system: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/
>
> --
> Pali Rohár
> pali.rohar at gmail.com

Pali makes a great point. If you intend on participating in GSoC this
year, *now* is the time to create your login on the site [1] and
create a draft proposal. We mentors and admins can't help you if your
proposal doesn't show up in our Dashboard on the webapp. Please
include a complete and detailed timeline, including writing tests and
documentation.

Go, go, go!

Valorie

1. https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/