KDE-SoC Kopete IRC Protocol

Narek Babajanyan narek_babajanyan at edu.aua.am
Thu Mar 17 13:39:06 UTC 2016

Greetings everyone,

I'm writing to express my interest in participating in Kopete IRC plugin
development project.

Short introduction: I'm a 2nd year Computational Sciences student at the
American University of Armenia. I have a background with Java/Android
development, however learning Qt development will not be a problem. I'm
willing to dive into this particular project since I have some experience
with the IRC protocol (mostly from making IRC bots).

In the meantime, I'll try to work on some minor bugs to familiarize myself
with the code.
Looking forward to working with all of you,

Best regards,
Narek.