Project Proposal for Season of KDE

Rajat Arora rajatarora25 at yahoo.in
Thu Oct 22 12:52:52 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,*Name*: Rajat Arora*Country*: India*Project Tile* : Porting kmuddy to KF5
*Project Description*: I have looked into Kmuddy and i think i can try and port it to KF5 with support and  help of mentor.I'll try to port it with QT5.

*Technical Requirements*: Qt, QML, KF5
*Final Expected Outcome*: kmuddy ported to kf5.
*Time-line*: My availability and other commitments during period: I have my papers from 13 November to  22 November so i will not be available during this period but after that period I will be fully committed to  KDE Project. Firstly I will be moving on with porting it with QT5 and then moving on to port with support  of KDE4LibsSupport.

*Why Me ?* I have past experience in game development in python using pygame library and i am comfortable with OOPs, algorithms and Qt.