SOC 2014 Certificates

Garvit Khatri garvitdelhi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 06:38:39 UTC 2015

Hi,

I would like to get a response on this matter soon. As I have to submit the
certification of my participation in Season of Kde (SOK 2014) in my
university by the 8th of April. And even an online certificate would do the
work as I could print and submit that as a proof of my enrollment in
SoK 2014.

Thank You