SOC 2014 Certificates

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:41:54 UTC 2015

Hi Garvit,

I suppose you will be able to get the SoK goodies by summers.
I have cc'ed the admin list for your online certificate query. Though I
suppose, you can show links to your commits to your university too for the
time being :)

Regards

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 7:06 PM, Garvit Khatri <garvitdelhi at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was selected as a student of SOC this year. I would like to know that
> when we will get our certificates about our participation in the same. If
> it is going to take more time, then can I get an online certificate that I
> can submit as a proof of enrollment and successful completion of the
> program to my university.
>
> Thank You

Heena Mahour
Google Code In KDE admin team | Season of KDE admin team | Google Summer of
code developer | Google Code In mentor | Season of KDE developer | Women
who code delhi co-founder and organizer ( heena at womenwhocode.com )
http://heenamahour.blogspot.in