How to Start?

Geetika Batra geetika791 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 03:50:48 UTC 2014

Hello!
I am a final year student and developed interest inprogramming sometimes back.The idea was just to develop an application.In orderto do so I searched internet settled on developing a windows app since itsresources were abundant.But then,I realized that I need to learn C# andvoila!!,I did.I have been practicing it which seems like for a while now andnow is the right time to take it to the next step.I want to start contributing in a real time project.I have heard that one needs to submit patches and all.Since I am new to all of this,I need some serious guidance.It will be a major help.Regards
Geetika Batra