query for gsoc

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Mar 16 14:09:28 UTC 2014

Hi Pramiti,

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 2:56 PM, Pramiti Goel <pramitigoel20 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I am Pramiti Goel pursuing Information Technology from India. I am C/C++
> programmer and a beginner in open source.
> I wanted to know about season of kde. I think i am quite late in starting
> with gsoc but still want to be part of it. I will try to make a patch by end
> of this month but will miss the deadline for gsoc. will i still be eligible
> for Season of KDE ? What is the deadline for season of kde ?

We'll announce Season of KDE soonish. Don't worry about the deadline
at this point. We'll announce details on this mailinglist as soon as
we have them.
Until then feel free to get started fixing some small bugs :)

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org