Season of KDE: how are you progressing?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 01:20:38 UTC 2014

Hello SoK folks,

We're into December now, so the admins are hoping you are well into
your project. By now you should have your blog on KDE Planet and have
blogged about your project and progress at least once. If you have
not, and are having any difficulties getting that mandatory part of
your project done, please consult with your mentor. Remember, blogging
is required, not optional.

Are you meeting with your mentor regularly, either in IRC or on the
project ML? or in private mail if necessary. Is the rest of the team
helping you out when your mentor is unavailable?

Please don't suffer in silence if you are encountering difficulties.
Speak up here, or to your mentor, or the wider project team. KDE is a
community, and we collaborate and help one another out. Even the
best-respected contributors put their code on Reviewboard! Or ask for
help when stymied by a difficult problem.

Also, when you blog, remember to add the link to the Status wiki page:
https://community.kde.org/SoK/2014/StatusReport

Once again a reminder that communication is part of a successful
project, so talk to us!

Valorie, for the SoK admins

--
http://about.me/valoriez