Add your blogs at planetKDE-Season of KDE 2014

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:42:51 UTC 2014

Hi folks !

As I am getting mails about how to add blogs to PlanetKDE, so here are the
steps :-
1. Make a blog at a blogging platform like blogspot, wordpress etc
2. Obtain your blog feed
3. File a bug at bugs.kde.org to suggest that your blog feeds should get
added to planetKDE as you are working as a Season of KDE 2014 student
4. Write blogs and using your blog feeds, you will be able to see your
blogs at planetkde.org

Isn't it simple? ;)

Note: instead of mailing personally to me or any of the SoK admin, it would
be more efficient to mail at this mailing list for SoK related doubts as it
could help other kids as well :)

Good luck to all !
Regards !

--
Heena Mahour
Google Code In -KDE admin team | Season of KDE admin team | Google Summer