Need a back up mentor

Sreepriya Chalakkal sreepriya1111 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:13:19 UTC 2013

Hello Marta,

> I can work as a backup mentor. I'm security/networking person
> with much experience in code. I do not know the Trojita codebase
> ATM, but it has never been a problem for me to find out what I
> am looking for in some new code.
>
> So if you do not find anyone in the Trojita team, I can do it.

Can you send a mail regarding your willingness to help me for the project in the mailing list or to my mentor? (his email : jkt at flaska dot net). This will be an involment for about one month and I would like to know if that will be a problem for you.

Anyways, I would like to convey my sincere gratitude to you for your support. This is a great encouragement for a beginner like me. :)

Thanks you,

--
Sreepriya C
India