Summer of Code in Space student applications open

Aneesh Dogra lionaneesh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 05:25:42 UTC 2013

Quoting from the program's eligibility requirements:

"In order to participate in the program, you must be a student. For the
purpose of this program, ESA defines a student as an individual enrolled in
or accepted into an accredited institution including (but not necessarily
limited to) colleges, universities, masters programs, PhD programs and
undergraduate programs. The institution must be based in in one of the
following states: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark,
Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The
Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United
Kingdom, Hungary, Poland, Estonia, Slovenia and Romania. You should be
prepared, upon request, to provide ESA with transcripts or other
documentation from your accredited institution as proof of enrollment or
admission status. Computer Science does not need to be your field of study
in order to participate in the program."

Hence, only students from/studying in some european countries can
participate.

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 5:10 AM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:

> Heya folks :)
>
> If you didn't have a chance to get into GSoC then Summer of Code in
> Space with KDE might be an option for you. Applications can be sent in
> now and both Marble and KStars are taking part.
>

> Cheers
> Lydia

Thanks
Aneesh Dogra (lionaneesh)