You failed at failing.

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Aug 13 08:21:58 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 8:28 AM, monkey iq <monkeyiq01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Lydia,
>
> With respect to Albert Vaca's reply to Anirudh Chauhan's query. I would like
> to know, what the fuck happened to KDE's be nice policy (If it ever-were
> there) ? I would like to point out that not a lot of people have English as
> their first language. And if Vaca(Whacko), couldn't be of any-help, he could
> have kept quiet, he has no point in humiliating others.
>
> Now this Vaca may be some big-shot, but I would like to point-out, all of us
> are trying to help KDE in one way or the other.
>
> Lydia, I hope you would take note of this incident.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Aadi

Yes I've seen it and I will reply to it just as I did to the other
email. For the future: It's usually best in such situations to reply
with the behavior you want to see instead of making a big fuss about
it.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org